How we can help?
Direct medical school programs (also called BS/MD programs, BA/MD programs, 7 year programs or accelerated programs) are typically the most competitive applications in the entire country. With acceptance rates ~2% for many schools, these programs are exceptionally difficult to gain admission into.
At MedSchoolCoach, we have a team of physician advisors who have served on BS/MD admissions committees helping our students. That is why over the last 10 years we've helped over 300 students get into BS/MD programs!
We employ a comprehensive strategy and approach that has been successful over and over again. It includes:
- Creation and implementation of strategy for the BS/MD process with the help of a college coach
- Creation of a school list, including both BS/MD as well as traditional schools
- Brainstorming, drafting and editing of the common application personal statement with the help of a college coach
- "Why Medicine" essay editing by an MD physician advisor with admissions committee experience
- Supplemental application editing via a team approach
- Mock interviews by an MD physician advisor with admissions committee experience
Admissions committees at direct medical programs (BA/BS/MD programs) are made up of actual physicians. That is who you want helping you review your application and strategy. Our team is composed of physicians who have served on direct medical program admissions committees (such as Northwestern HPME).
No one has as much direct medical program experience as we do at MedSchoolCoach/IvyLeagueCoach. In fact, we've been doing it for over 10 years with amazing success. We have helped students get into virtually every direct medical program in the country over that time.
For many students, a BS/MD program is one of the many schools they will be applying to. Many candidates who are competitive for these direct medical programs are also competitive for exceptional schools. We help through all aspects of the college process.