How we can help?
For students and families applying to US colleges and universities from outside the country, the college application process can be confusing and overwhelming. IvyLeagueCoach has extensive experience helping students from international countries gain an acceptance and matriculate to US Universities. With an IvyLeagueCoach by your side, you can take the stress out of the application process.
IvyLeagueCoach advisors — all former U.S. admissions officers — have a unique understanding of the U.S. college system that gives international families the insight and expertise they need to navigate the college admissions process.
College counseling for international students includes:
- In depth evaluation
- Search for appropriate schools and their requirements
- Forming a resume
- Mock interviews
- Complete application check
- Academic review
- Extracurricular and volunteer suggestions
- Test advice
- Editing of all essays, research support
- Recommendation letter advice, information on test optional schools
- Visa requirements.
IvyLeagueCoach has unique connections in India, making it one of the most popular consulting services for Indian students. Lead by Varun Ramdevan, MBA from Babson University, our India International team understands the unique challenges of being an applicant from India and how to overcome them for college and university admissions.
Chinese applicants often have great aspirations for studying at American Universities. IvyLeagueCoach has extensive experience in helping students achieve admissions into the most competitive programs in the world. Our ability to help position and shape an applicant from China is unmatched.
We help students from across the globe gain admission into US undergraduate and graduate schools
- 2019 Ivy League Early Admissions Data July 22, 2019
- Understanding the Different College Application Options July 1, 2019
- College Admissions 2019-2020 Supplemental Essay Database July 1, 2019
- What is the best major for a pre-med? June 19, 2019
- Ivy League School Acceptance Rates June 17, 2019